I got a filed which specify the banner impacted by the notification. I want to display it in Jira notification email, to quickly understand on which banner the issue is.
Hi @Mattia Gibilaro , thanks for your post.
What kind of notification are you talking about here please? You should be able to customised an external / customer notification to add the custom field. Otherwise, you can have an automation which sends an email with this custom field.
If you can share more information, we will try to help you put something together.
Best wishes
Ciao @Valerie Knapp I'm referring external/customer notification, not to any automation. How can I customize it?
Hi @Mattia Gibilaro , there are some possibilities to customise the customer notifications, here
but to be able to insert a custom field, you will need to create an automation rule to send the notification.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.