Hi,
Is it possible to set column constraints (WIP Limits) on columns in a board view for JIRA Product Discovery. I know this is possible on boards in JIRA but boards in product discovery are quite different in terms of configuration.
Hey @Laura Crankshaw
We don't have a way to set WIP limits in JPD projects like a usual Kanban board. However, you can set global limits on ideas, insights etc as explained in this document: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jpdkb/jira-product-discovery-limits-1402415682.html
Thanks!
Hi @Karan Sachdev
Customers cannot see the JPD project in the public backlog. I believe up until now, all JPD work items were handled internally and only even mentioned in community posts or the roadmap.
Please discuss this challenge with the JPD team and perhaps do one of these:
Kind regards,Bill
Thanks for pointing it out, Bill.
I'll check with the owners of the work item regarding this.
Hi @Laura Crankshaw ,
it is not possible to add limits in Jira Product Discovery, as we don't really see discovery processes the same way than delivery processes.
Could you please elaborate on your use case?
I checked this internally and indeed the JPD tickets aren't open to customers.
The customers can keep an eye on our community forum for any updates from the JPD product managers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.