Hi
Our cisco umbrella is blocking the access to bitbucket.org
So I asked our security team for the reason and they have reverted with these findings via cape:
And with these sightings running Zenbox:
The analyse on virustotal can be found here:
VirusTotal - File - 4ccb2f87ff46a7753702f35588685c1f85c88421d3d5b89c5868881896ad1b86
Can someone at atlassian investigate?
G'day, @Carsten Dennis Andersen
Welcome to the community!
Please submit a support ticket directly at our Support portal with your findings to help us investigate.
Regards,Syahrul
Hi @Syahrul
Not really possible, unless I'm missing something:
We don't have a paid plan
Hey @Carsten Dennis Andersen
No worries. Just to clarify, are you blocked because of files in Bitbucket, or was it something else? I am not really sure I understand what's happening based on the screenshot of the test you provided. Perhaps you can share more context with me?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.