Howdy Community, got a unique question about Zephyr.
Here's the situation: I have a number of test cases that I would like to execute.
- The "Owner" of that test case is the Jeff, as they own the feature and are ultimately responsible for it's delivery.
- We run tests in UAT and Production.
- Alice and Chris are the two folks who actually test. Alice runs tests in UAT, and Chris runs tests in Production.
This pattern repeats for each feature and test case we are building.
In the Test Case configuration, I've added two User Picker custom fields, to help capture who will run that test in UAT and Production.
I cannot figure out how to make this change in a Test Cycle, however. Test cases that get added are auto-assigned to the Owner (Jeff, in the example above).
-----
Within the Test Cycle settings, I wish there was an option that let me filter by one of those custom fields, but they don't seem to be listed.
Any ideas on how I might be able to solve this? Any tips for keeping track and getting test cases assigned to the correct user?
Robert