I am the admin account holder of Bitbucket with the Free Plan. In one of my workspace repositories, I am trying to send an invitation email to email id nomeshtighare[at]gmail.com
When I had sent the invitation email one month ago, it was received on the above email id, but as that invitation acceptance link has expired, I tried to resend the invitation and also tried cancelling and again sending the invitation, but no email was received onthe above email id. To check, I tried sending an invitation of the same repository to another email id and received the email instantly, but only for the above email id, the invitation email is not received. Checked in all types of email account tabs- inbox, updates, promotional, spam, junk. But the email is not received.
Also checked to send an invitation to the same email id for a completely new repository, but still the same is happening.
Is it blocked by Bitbucket server or any other issue? I read multiple community answers, articles and then decided to post this question.
Please help. Thanks.