This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Using scope filters
Completed issues are not showing even though I have selected the Status filter, "Open and completed issues"
Hey Dwight,
How's it going? What's your setting for the completion date filter?
Cheers,Allard
That was my problem. I changed the completion date filter to a wider range and now the completed issue I was looking for is showing up. Thank you!
Hello Allard,
I have the same issue, even if I changed the completion date filter. Is there another reason ?
Thank you
Magali
Hi @Magali Lafont,
Sorry to hear you're having difficulties. As your case is different, please file a new question so that we can dig into it there and keep this one clean.
Please add some details of exactly what you're trying to do togetehr with some screenshots, as that will help describe your situation the best.
Thanks,Allard
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.