Hi,
Quick question, if anyone can confirm regarding the following > Automation service limits.
| *Daily processing time |
60 min per 12 hrs |
This could be the case, for example, if your rule talks to slow external systems. |
Are we here talking about the limit per rule or per product/app/site?
It's not clearly stated in the docs and I believe it's per rule but Rovo says that it refers to the "total processing time for all rules combined" (which is a concern for one potential Atlassian client).
If it's per rule, I guess it's combined time within that 12-hour timeframe (e.g., if the rule would run for 10 mins each hour, the limit would be reached within 6 hours and it wouldn't execute anymore until 'next' 12-hour slot start).
Now, I don't have any more details about specific use cases and concerns from this particular party, but I couldn't find a clear answer + I see a couple of older questions related to this topic, so it would be great if we could clarify it for everyone.
Cheers,
Tobi