whats the best way to add classification headers on automated JIRA messages for mulitple projects in Jira 8.12 without scriptrunner.
Welcome to the community, @john weber
If I understand what you're asking for, I would look at using customized email templates.
ref: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/customizing-email-content-938847640.html
Thank you, I will review and follow up
I'm new to Jira, i see that i have to download the "templates.zip" file. which template should I modify? there's multiple folders and templates.
Hi @john weber
The template(s) to be modified will depend on your needs.
These docs should cover the different files you may find:
However, if you are looking for alternatives, our app Notification Assistant for Jira offers an easier way to customize templates and set up notification schemes based on your needs.
Feel free to have a look at our marketplace page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.