I am a solo dev, the way i have structured my branches is as follows:
I work locally, then commit to Development
I merge Development into Testing, YML will deploy to testing env
I merge Testing into Staging, YML will deploy to staging env
I merge Staging into Production, YML will deploy to production env
This process has been working well for me for over a year.
Recently I created a new branch Feature because I needed to put the latest commit on Development on hold for a while. Now when I merge (and go through my normal waterfall process), it appears Feature, Testing and Staging are a single branch and none of my pipelines run.
Happy to provide additional information, I am hoping to understand what happened, and get back to 'normal' please see screenshots from bitbucket and sourcetree:
*Additionally, I recently added a new user (green) and removed a user (blue) in an attempt to separate personal and business repos.

