Trying to create a bitbucker account I get the message "this service is currently not available to you", trying to create it again, I get the message that the name I chose is already taken.
To troubleshoot issues creating a Bitbucket account, first ensure you’re choosing a unique username that isn’t already in use and follows the allowed character rules. If you still encounter problems, try refreshing the page or using a different browser, as browser issues or cookies can sometimes block the signup process. Clearing your browser cache or switching to incognito mode can also help bypass local problems. Lastly, check the Bitbucket status page to see if there are any ongoing incidents or maintenance activities that might be affecting account creation.
G'day, @lukkal
Welcome to the community!
Are you perhaps trying to create a new Bitbucket workspace instead of an account? If yes, can you check our guide below on how to create workspace:
Create Bitbucket workspace
Let me know how it goes.
Regards,Syahrul
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.