Hello I am trying to authenticate bitbucket on vscode to view pull requests via oAuth and it is not working. I can log into the web ui just fine and see the pull requests. When I click login to bitbucket it asks me for a base url. I put https://bitbucket.org then i am redirected to bitbucket, I click grant access and then it errors out: 127.0.0.1 refused to connect. After a while I get a bitbucket error saying something went wrong.
Any tips?
I figured it out, if anyone runs into this in the future my specific issue was that I was trying to authenticate when I was in a the linux subsystem workspace on vscode. I opened a normal vscode workspace (like from a .txt file located on the desktop and was able to authenticate that way.
Hi @Edwin Hernandez
Just checking to see if you've reviewed our guide for VSCode?
Please review this and let me know if any issues.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Yes I have reviewed it, I follow those steps but still get the error when attempting to authenticate with oAuth
After a quick google search - it appears the error message is related to VisualStudio specifically (as it mentions an error with localhost). I'd suggest following the troubleshooting steps found in this discussion article below:
I left a reply for a solution to my issue (it wasnt this), thanks for helping
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.