Hi,
In JSM, I can select multiple work items and do a bulk approve action. JSM will give you the feedback that it was successful! In the bottom left corner a small pop-up window says: "# work items were approved". # is equal with the number of work items selected .
Even if 0 work item were approved. And this is very confusing and misleading for our agents.
We do approvals based on transitions sometimes, where the transition's name is "Approve". The bulk approval in JSM has nothing to do with this, however I do not expect that agents could differentiate the JSM approval and regular transition based approval.
Based on this feedback, my agents believed that they approved the work items.
I believe that the proper feedback should be the actual number where a successful approval was executed. Right now the number is equal with the number of work items selected.