I have 2FA enabled on my Atlassian ID account (saved to 1Pass), which is working and I can login to, but I'm not sure where my Bitbucket 2FA is stored, yet whenever I try to reset it, there's a 24hr waiting period and it appears I'm just resetting the 2FA info on my Atlassian account again (and not my Bitbucket account).
Do you have a recommended way to set this up in 1Pass? Should I utilize 2 separate entries for Atlassian ID (with 2FA enabled) and also Bitbucket with a different 2FA enabled? Thanks!
== UPDATE ==
Wrote this on another thread and got a reply from support tech Ben who sent a very helpful link. Is it possible to expedite this 24hr email? I've been having this issue for awhile and was ignoring it because I had one Mac where my Bitbucket account worked. But I need to get it setup on my new laptop so if it could be expedited I can follow the instructions from the link you sent and email, thanks!