I am from Philippines, specifically in Davao City. When tyting to access my repository, the "Cant reached website" occured. Then it aslo affect my "git fetch origin" or "git push", it is because I cant access your platform.
Hi @Muslimin Ontong
Is it blocked in any network? Or just on your company network?
And did it work recently for you?
I'm experiencing the same issue. I'm also based in the Philippines and never had any problems accessing Bitbucket until last week. I still couldn't access it until now unless I use a VPN.
Same here. Using globe gfiber prepaid.
Changing dns to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 solved it for me.
I've been having the same issue. Unable to connect to bitbucket.org without using a VPN ever since May 9, 2025.Before that, I've had no issues for the past 5 years
this worked for me
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.