I am writing to report an issue I am experiencing with accessing Bitbucket. I can successfully access the Bitbucket homepage (https://bitbucket.org/product) and sign in, but once logged in, I receive an error message stating "Site cannot be reached." This issue only occurs with Bitbucket; I am able to access other Atlassian products, including Jira, Confluence, and others, without any problems.
Here is a summary of the troubleshooting steps I have already taken:
Cleared browser cache and cookies.
Tried logging in using different browsers and in incognito mode.
Reset my Wi-Fi router to ensure there were no connectivity issues.
Tested accessing Bitbucket from different networks (both corporate and home) with the same result.
Additionally, I am able to successfully ping bitbucket.org from my terminal/command line, which indicates that there might be no issue with the DNS or general network connectivity to Bitbucket's servers?
Given that I can access other Atlassian products without issue, I am wondering if this could be a problem specific to Bitbucket or my account or my location/area or ISP?
Could you kindly assist in resolving this issue, or let me know if there's anything else I should try?
Thank you for your support!