My JIRA administrator was laid off, how can I change administrator password?
Hello,
you can simply use this url for forgot login details
https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/secure/ForgotLoginDetails.jspa
You may need to acces your former employee's mail box ,
With the admin password , you can then transfer the "product" to your new atlassian account or change the email/password
https://my.atlassian.com/product
if you can not acces your former employee's mail box and/or transfer the product and/or change the technical/admin contact, simply use the forms 'billing and licensing information' and 'my OnDemande subscription':
https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact
best regards,
If there is no other user with JIRA System Administrator permsisions. You would have to overwrite the password from the database. This documentation shows you how: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Retrieving+the+JIRA+Administrator
I use (royalplant10.atlassian.net/) domain. Where do I enter the query (select * from schemepermissions) and all the update queries?
Thanks
You don't get SQL access to OnDemand.
Raise a support call with OnDemand support - they'll be able to add you as an administrator.
How do I raise a support call? do you have a link to the web site?
Oh I didn't realise this was an onDemand instance previously. The link above is only useful if this occurred on a standalone JIRA installation
Simon,
I've created the ticket on your behalf. For future reference, you can do that yourself at support.atlassian.com.
I believe the question concerns getting administration access to OnDemand instance itself, not to the license management in my.atlassian.com. Using the trick with accessing the ex-employee's mailbox and using the OnDemand password reminder could work, though
You can close this ticket.
You need to mark one of the answers as correct to stop it asking you to. (They're not tickets, they're questions - with answers). Look to the left of the avatar of the person with the best answer for a tick mark (in this case, probably your own where Atlassian raised an issue for you)
I thing it is done.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.