Dear Community,
We have a problem with an automation, when there is a web request action included, it somehow messes up the execution order, even with checked "delay till response".
Please see attached screenshot, I created a simplified version of our automation for presentation (the original has multiple matches chained).
Without the web request action, the output is 1, 2, 3, 4. But wich web request it's 1, 2, 4, 3. So the number 3 waits correctly till the response is back. But number 4 doesn't wait. Why?
Do we have a workaround here? The thing is, we absolutely need to know the response before execution of 4. I tried to do a re-fetch before action 4 but it didn't help. I didn't set the re-fetch to 5 seconds though, because what if the response is delayed 6 seconds? So we need an more reliable way than to wait an unknown number of seconds.
Also we can't skip the "if matches" because depending on the setup, the response will already be known and saved to the issue beforehand and the web request won't be needed.
Thank you.
