For one of our user, 'Complete Sprint' option is enable for all sprints in a board except one. The board contains issues from only one project and the user has manage sprint permission in that project. Any leads will be helpful. Thanks in Advance !
Hello @Lipsa Mohapatra ,Though user have permission as Manage Sprint in the project associated with the board - there could be a chance that the Sprint is associated with some other board.Trust me, I had similar issue and lot of head scratching, post all the checks I found that the sprint was create from another board as origin and it had additional projects associated.Check the origin board id via rest api: http://{baseurl}/rest/agile/1.0/sprint/{sprintId}' Check for originBoardId, and get the associated projects inside that. Ref . https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/rest/v10006/api-group-sprint/#api-agile-1-0-sprint-sprintid-get
@Piyush Annadate _ACE Pune_ thanks you so much for your prompt response. You were absolutely right, the sprint was created from a different board and thats the root cause. I can't be tankful enough to you, you saved my day
Welcome !!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.