Hi all,
Is there any way to definitively solve this?
"I'm using Amazing Fields Power-Up and no matter what I do I can't see the forms/fields on my cards or see the Power-Up settings"
First thread I opened here --> https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trello-questions/Amazing-Fields-Power-Up-not-showing-properly/qaq-p/2985552
Second here --> https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trello-questions/Happening-again-Amazing-Fields-Power-Up-not-showing-properly/qaq-p/2994128
I don't normally monitor the Trello community posts. I had looked into this one in the past and didn't see anything abnormal about your account.
Your comments in this and a couple other internal threads make it sound like maybe it worked for a while then didn't, then did for a bit, and then had issues again.
Did you do something or change something in your local setup that would have changed the behavior?
Note: as a way to keep the system more secure, I do not have access to your data and nothing runs on any server I control. It all runs locally in the Powerup on your computer. So there is limited details I can see about your exact situation. This makes it difficult for me to tell you exactly what to try other than to say that I don't have any wide spread issue with this happening with other people. So I think if it was working for you for a while the best way to track this down is to determine what changed locally in browser settings, network connectivity, etc when it was working.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.