How can I search for all Jira tickets for which I have added a comment?
Hi Angela,
You can use JQL function: issueFunction in commented("by Username")You must install ScriptRunner for JIRA. Only available in Server.
You can use JQL function: issueFunction in commented("by Username")
You must install ScriptRunner for JIRA. Only available in Server.
JQL Pro (Mongo Search) is available on Cloud.The methos is:{ "fields.comment.comments.author.emailAddress": "some@<a class="external-link" href="http://email.com/" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">email.com</a>"}Other search examples available here.
JQL Pro (Mongo Search) is available on Cloud.
The methos is:
{
"fields.comment.comments.author.emailAddress"
:
"some@<a class="external-link" href="http://email.com/" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">email.com</a>"
}
Other search examples available here.
Best regards, Damien.
When i try to enter the issueFunction command, I get the error message saying
"Field 'issueFunction' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it"
Would installing ScriptRunner for JIRA allow this to work?
Thank you Damien,
Angela
Absolutely
The issueFonction is provided by ScriptRunner
image2016-5-24 17:2:42.png
I tried installing the ScriptRunner for JIRA add-on but got the following error:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/download/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner/version/1566?_ga=1.18980344.1911347836.1464097417 cannot be installed on this Cloud instance.
Oh, it's for JIRA Cloud.
From @Mark McCormack [Adaptavist]:
Adaptavist have been working on ScriptRunner for JIRA in the cloud but we do not as yet have a good solution for adding ScriptRunner JQL functions. It is proving difficult technically to achieve it through the connect framework.The main thing we have working so far includes scripted workflow post functions and scripted event handlers.
Adaptavist have been working on ScriptRunner for JIRA in the cloud but we do not as yet have a good solution for adding ScriptRunner JQL functions. It is proving difficult technically to achieve it through the connect framework.
The main thing we have working so far includes scripted workflow post functions and scripted event handlers.
JQL Pro (Mongo Search) is available on Cloud. The method will probably be different, i'm looking for this
So, with this new add on the method will be:
:
"some@<a href="http://email.com" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">email.com</a>"
How do I know if our company's instance has Scriptrunner or if we are on cloud/server? Can i search for all issues I have commented on without needing a plug in or script?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.