Hello,
I recently inherited a Mantis 1.0.8 instance. This machine has no test or backup solution for it.
I have been asked to get a successful export of the tickets out of Mantis and put into our enterprise Jira instance. As of right now all I can get is access to the MySQL database.
We are on Jira 5.2, and the importer tool will not connect to Mantis version 1.0.8, it errors out when looking for a table that doesnt exist in 1.0.8
I found a post on what tables I would need to create to make 1.0.8 look like 1.1.8 (the oldest version Jira can connect to) -- would just creating those tables work for the import? More info here: http://www.mantisbt.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4421
Or should I go the longer route of getting a test instance set up, import the database, and go through the upgrade process to get 1.0.8 to 1.1.8?
Thanks for reading!