Hello,
I would like to share an automation rule with another co-worker who is not a team member on my board. What are the steps to share an automation rule?
Hi @SHARON WHITE -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What do you mean by "share an automation rule"?
For example, do you want to do one of these:
Kind regards,Bill
Hello @SHARON WHITE ,Welcome to the Community !Automation spans the projects selected. Example, a automation is for PROJECT A, then any users who has access to that project will be beneficial from that automation. If an automation trigger is a 'Manual' one, then you can only add Group and/or issue type as condition to run, i.e. that group members can only trigger that automation manually. Note, to have edit permission for an automation, only the project admins (and jira/site/org admin) can edit automation based on 'Who can edit this rule?' in automation details.
Hi Bill,
Thank you for the quick response. I would like to ' provide a copy of the rule to be used in another project. I will ask the Site admin to copy the rule to the other project.
Thank you!
Awesome; I am glad to learn that helped! Please consider marking this question as "answered" to help others with a similar need find solutions faster. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.