I would like to export the planning board to excel.
Hi Jeremy,
You can switch to the Issue Navigator via the cog dropdown on the statistic box (for a version, component, assignee):
Once in the Issue Navigator you can perform an export to Excel:
Cheers,
Nicholas Muldoon
Atlassian
Remember to add an order by Rank in the Issue Navigator to maintain the Story Rank you saw on the Agile Board.
You can export the backlog, any sprint, or any column from a Scrum / Kanban board to Excel using the Better Excel Plugin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=DRfGmCDgazQ
Disclaimer: I am developer of this app.
Aron, I only want to pull my daily Kanban board to a spreadsheet. I have my own quirky way to keep a record of (1) who did what when (2) who is planning to do when. (3) what blockers we had on this and this date. I used to request my scrum teams to fill out a Google form of Done, To Do and Blocker. This would beautifully come into a Google Form with date, name and details. And it was transparent. Is there a way to use Better Excel Plugin to pull whats on the Board to a spreasheet so that I have a "snap shot" of the day? I reviewed your plugin thoroughly and could not find a straight forward way to doing it.
So, the Better Excel Plugin adds an export dropdown to the top part of each column. You can add any type of Excel exports to that and it will export the items in that column to an XLSX file. See the left block in this screenshot:
And! If you are not insisting on using spreadsheets, we have another product (PDF View Plugin) which allows exporting the whole board (whether Kanban or Scrum) to a nice PDF document like this (more samples):
Aron,
I want to live export data from Kanban to Quip excel insert. Any ideas?
Brian Barnett
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.