We need to identify all the issues created after their sprint started, or all the issues with a difference of Created Date and Due Date smaller than 3 days.
The thing is, I need this regarding multiple sprints (completed and ongoing), I need the issues list, not the quantity.
I thought of filling a field with the difference between 2 dates (be it the Sprint Start or the Created Date), and then gathering all issues whose number is less than 3, but since our Jira has about 4000 issues, just searching won't cut, since there's a limit of issues the automation can gather (100, if I'm not mistaken).
I can't find any way to find and group these issues... I know a bit of JQL and the Smart Values, but I haven't found a way to implement any of these to get the list I need... Any tips are welcome...
Thanks!