Hi All,
I have a scenario, wherein I have a JQL Query which fetches records of all epics contained in one parent which in my case is a sub-step
All epics are showed as individual rows under the JQL query and under each row I can see the respective application efforts.
I have a requirement where I need to club all these different rows and show them as 1 row and my individual application efforts should be appended and shown as 1 effort.
How can I modify a JQL Query to merge all rows and show them as 1 row?
Kindly note that I am looking to merge all data as a single row on basis of the parent sub step. As this parent sub step will have multiple epics and each epic will have the details of application efforts.
Example we have a parent as "ABC" and under that parent we have an epic X which has app effort with name as "E1" as 20. I have another epic Y which has same app "E1" and that app has effort as 40.
Now, instead of showing 2 different rows. I need 1 row to show the effort under the parent "ABC" as 60
Ay suggestions please?.. thanks for your help.
Regards
Abhishek