Hi All,
I'm looking for a bit of help regarding potential bulk edits on a jira kanban board that has several automations.
A bit of context about this, I created a kanban board where an epic drives the creation of a task, then subsequently the transition of that task to DONE then drives the creation of another task and so on. I created this, as a process I am in charge of has to be completed in a certain order, with some tasks being able to be completed simultaneously. Please see my attached workflow to show which tasks drive the creation of other tasks (denoted by the grey arrows).

To manage the due dates of the tasks I created a custom field called baseline due date. This is when the EPIC (panel) is due for completion (All tasks shown in workflow need to be completed before the EPIC is deemed complete).
The custom field is copied from the epic to task it creates and is given a minusWeeks value. That task is then the trigger issue for the next task and this copies the baseline date from that and so on. (see attached screenshot).

If I were to bulk edit the epic dates would this change all dates of linked tasks (even though the epic isn't the direct parent of every task) or would I have to edit all dates?
Additionally, I am looking to add in another task which would be created when 'SIN & SMF Drawing Creation' task is complete. If I add this task creation in as another automation. Is there a way of getting jira to create this task for epics which are already past the SIN stage on the workflow. I need this task created and backdated for epics which are already past this stage and nearly complete. Could this be solved by a bulk edit?
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Gary