Hi, team
I cannot open the the name of my Repository : zhou
the message as follow:
To access this page, you may need to log in with another account. You can also return to the previous page or go back to your dashboard.
please help to solve it , thanks
Hi @wpenter
Thank you for reaching out to the community.
It seems that the repository was stuck in "Importing" state, hence, I went ahed and deleted it on my end.
You could try importing again.
Regards,Mark C
It sounds like you might be encountering a permissions issue. Make sure you're logged in with the correct Bitbucket account that has access to the repository. If the problem persists, try checking the repository's visibility settings or contact your admin to ensure your access rights are correctly configured. You can also try logging out and logging back in or clearing your browser cache.
"import" a repo to other platform then wait long time no response, I have the admin account. How can I delete this repo:zhou ?
Hi, @WirkKael
Thank you for your help, It work.
Regards,
wpenter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.