Hi Everyone,
We have a parent element as "Sub Step" and that has a child element with "Epics". These epics are tagged under "Target PI" and have different applications tagged with efforts under the field of "App".
I have a requirement to find the PI forecast under "Sub Step" level and have the apps defined with efforts. But the current JIRA structure does not allows app efforts to be noted under "Sub step"
Is it feasible in current structure to extract data at sub step level which can give me list of all child epics for any sub step and then I can further modify it to extract application efforts.
I tried writing a JQL Query as below, however it is throwing errors. Not sure, if this is a correct way. I can successfully extract all the epics under a target PI. However, I cannot extract all the epics under sub step (Which is a parent of epic).
I need a way I can extract all epics from sub step level and then capture the efforts by utilizing "App" field.
Not working -->>> issueFunction in epicsOf("project= xxx AND Target PI = abc).
Thanks for all your help!
Regards
Abhishek