Is there a possibility to clone the tickets from the Jira Software Project/JSM to the Product Discovery project via automation rules?
I tried to set up the rule, but I'm getting the below error even though I have the right issue types mapped.
Hi @Prasanth Manickam
I created a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-1130787
Could you confirm that we have identified the correct Atlassian Cloud site within that support case? I can see you a member of more than one cloud site and to make sure our support team can investigate, it might help to make sure we clarify which site this is happening on in that support case.
Thanks
Andy
Hello @Prasanth ManickamWelcome to the community !!!While testing, error is same for me, but thats due to actor of the rule. Seems the 'Automation for JIRA' actor doesn't have the required permission in JPD project to create ideas. You may need to use an actor which has required permission i.e. CREATOR Permission.
I've raised a support ticket for this post, as Automation actor should have access to clone/create ticket - as automation for jira resides in both of the application (JPD and JIRA)
Hello @Piyush Annadate _ACE Pune_
Thanks for your reply!!
I agree that the error is due to rule actor. Could you also mention how to provide the necessary permissions to 'Automation for JIRA'?
Hi @Andy Heinzer Thank you for creating the ticket. I've added the site details in it.
Hi @Prasanth Manickam @Andy Heinzer , Can I be watcher of the support ticket (if that doesn't invole client info). 'Automation for JIRA' which is addon based pemrission aren't captured in JPD Projects.
Hi @Prasanth Manickam and @Andy Heinzer
Did this issue get resolved? Thanks!
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.