I need to have the department listed in a managed account profile to pull into service requests when they open different request.
I have looked into different automation rules but have not been able to find a successful suggestion.
Hi @Amber Brand
I want to make sure we're aligned. You have user titles on their Atlassian account profiles, and you're aiming to extract that title information into Bitbucket Cloud?
If that's not the case, could you clarify where you intend to pull that information?
- Phil
As part of the SSO setup we have it bringing over the employee's department. When a ticket is opened, we would like to be able to automate so that the department field is populated with the department listed under the reporter's profile. I have tested some of the suggestions for automation rules but have not been successful yet. We do not have bitbucket cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.