Hello Everyone,I have an issue where i cant connect to my workspace.I cant see any workspaces even though i should.My colleagues also sended me an invite to the workspace but i didnt even get an e-mail.This is the Workspace i want to accesshttps://bitbucket.org/infinicarepositoriesBut somehow i dont even get there.What i recognized is that in admin.atlassian.com the product url is https://doxee.atlassian.netIt should be https://infinica.atlassian.netI dont even know if or how i can leave the product and go to a different one or however this should work.
Hi @PAUNOVIC Dragan
Welcome to the community.
I can see that the invitation is sent successfully.
Could you ask the admin to re-invite you to the workspace?
Regards,Mark C
The @doxee.com is the correct one.Still no E-Mail
@Mark C Are there any news here? I really need this to be working
Could you check if the "Product Invitations" is checked in your Atlassian account's setting? You can follow the below steps.
If it is unchecked, could you please check it?
Once done, kindly ask the admin to re-invite you again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.