no recibo correos de invitación al repositorio, otros compañeros lo han recibido
Comprobado no está en spam, no tengo filtros, no tengo bloqueos
invitation email not received, i can see the workspace, but I am unable to access the repository. Other colleagues in my organization have received the invitation and can access it without any issues.
I have checked my spam and junk folders, and I do not have any blocked accounts.
The invitation has been resent to me several times, but I still cannot access the repository.
G'day, @soniaorellana
Welcome to the community!
I can see that your email was suppressed, likely due to getting a bounce from your mail provider. Anyhow, I have removed your email from the suppression list. Can you ask your team member to cancel the current invitation and send it again from the start?
Let me know how it goes.
Regards,Syahrul
Thank you for the replay, they confirm me that they have cancelled the previous invitation and generated a new one. But I still don’t receive it
Regards
Please, could you check my email again?
Thank you
Hi @soniaorellana
After looking into this further, I discovered that you have opted out of email notifications from Atlassian, including invitation emails. This is why you are not receiving invitation emails.
To start receiving these invitation emails, please follow these steps:
Once you have updated your preferences, please ask the workspace admin to cancel the existing invitation and send a new one. This should trigger the invitation email correctly.
Thank you very much, I have checked the option, I hope it works, I will tell you the result
Sonia
Ive same issue right now all my friends got it and i cant receive it. emircansahin1@hotmail.com
Hey @emir şahin
Please raise a new community post with your issue.
Thanks,Syahrul
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.