Atlassian's support ticket form wasn't super helpful — I honestly don't have a clue what option to select in there to describe my problem, each option I choose is asking me for information about my organisation, or information about my subscription, which is completely irrelevant to my case. So this is why I am asking here.
I have an old Bitbucket account I used when I was in university for school projects, for which I used an email that was provided by my university. I was trying to access it today to try and download some of my old projects I worked on, but I cannot currently access my account, as Atlassian's login process is asking me for a confirmation code that's being sent to the email associated to my account, which has been deactivated for years now.
So I'm here, I know the email and the password to my account, but I cannot access it because I cannot actually get the confirmation code Atlassian is sending me. Is there anything I can do to recover my account at all or is it lost forever?