"I have a custom value, such as a sasNumber, that I need to send to my API when an object is created. How can I include this custom value in the HTTP request Post Data?"
sasNumber
Hello, @Mustafa Karacabey ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I'm not sure if I understood correctly. Do you mean how we can build the JSON to send via web resquest? If that is the case, we have to build a JSON structure using the objects. Here's an example of s JSON sending the project key, summary and some custom field information via POST.
{"fields": {"project": {"key": "TEST"},"summary": "{{issue.summary.jsonEncode}}","customfield_1234": "{{issue.key}}","customfield_4321": "{{issue.customfield_10093.jsonEncode}}","customfield_0001": {"value": "{{issue.fields.customfield_10248.value}}"}}}
Let me know if that helps.
Actually, ı try to get payload jira Insight Asset Management Automation module, ı could not get any custom values from object created event
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.