Hi, I've cleaned up a repository as it exceeds the new 1Gb size limit. However the stated size has not decreased. Could a GC be run please?
Thanks in advance !
Hi @steve-s1188
Welcome to the community.
I went ahead run Git GC, however, the size remains the same.
Could you confirm if you've used the BFG tool the remove large files in your repository?
Regards,Mark C
Hi @Mark C
I've looked again, and used the BFG tool. I wanted to move the larger files to LTS rather than remove them but need more than the 1gb of LTS space. Does upgrading the plan from Free to Standard remove the 1gb limit being imposed on the 28th April? or does that apply to all plans?
Yes, upgrading to the Standard plan removes the 1 GB limit per workspace.
@Mark C
thanks for clarifying that.
Could you run a gc again. I've managed to remove some old files using the tool so expecting the repo size to go down.
thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.