Hello everyone,
I need assistance in creating a JIRA automation that sets the summary of an issue based on specific fields. The automation should format the summary using the following fields:
- Prüfung (customfield_18208)
- Referenz (customfield_22506)
- tech_1 (customfield_12721)
The desired format for the summary is:
{{issue.customfield_18208}} I {{issue.customfield_22506}} - {{issue.customfield_12721}}
Please note the specific formatting requirements:
- An "I" should be placed between the "Prüfung" and "Referenz" fields.
- A "-" should be placed between the "Referenz" and "tech_1" fields.
I have attempted to configure the rule using the "Edit Issue" action and the smart values as described above. Unfortunately, the automation is not working as expected.
Problem Description:
The fields "Prüfung," "Referenz," and "tech_1" exist in my JIRA project and are correctly configured.
The rule is not triggering
I am unsure if the smart values are being used correctly or if there is an issue with the rule configuration.
Request:
Please review the automation configuration and the use of smart values.
I need guidance or corrections to ensure the rule functions correctly.
Thank you for your support.
Best regards,
Leena