This is for my main personal account, I had to create another personal account using a different email address in order to post this message.
The account is bitbucket.org/<redacted>
The email associated with it is <username> [at] <domain> [dot] com
I still have API access to my repos. I am able to check the status, and make new commits.
I still have access to the email that I used, and if I search my emails for bitbucket or Atlassian, I can see older emails in my account letting me know I changed passwords, etc.
But I have not received any emails in the past couple of months. I tried to login to create a new repo, and it will not let me.
The login/password is stored in lastpass and the password is one of the those autogenerated passwords that look line line noise. I know I have the correct email and password.
I don't have a spam folder for my email, I either get an email or I don't, but I did turn the spam filter settings down to it's lowest setting temporarily and still didn't get anything after 10 minutes.