Hi,
I am trying to make a JIRA bug filing template. Where on the create issue screen I have a custom field which has pre-filled text into it (added using context) into the field. Where I will give sub-heading for information I want someone to enter.
This is a mandatory field.
Issue:
JIRA treats a pre-filled custom field as text, and is letting me create an issue without actually entering information in the mandatory field.
I researched and found that I can add a validator in the workflow. I have tried adding a validator.
That: "Details" CF "should be modified during the transition." from create -> to do state.
I have published this new workflow. Tried creating an issue. It is still treating the details field as text and not giving me an error while creating a bug that a mandatory CF has not been filled.
Is there a solution to this?