I have reduced my repo size for my one repo that was over 1 GB to 669 MB, but on Bitbucket it shows as 1.8 GB. I kindly ask to run a garbage collection.
Thanks,
Michael
Hi Michael and welcome to the community!
I ran a git gc for your repo that had a size of 1.8 GB and its size has been reduced.
Does it look ok now on your end?
Kind regards,Theodora
@mdxyz welcome to the Atlassian community
I have escalated to Atlassian support.
Thanks!
Hi Theodora,
thanks a lot! Yes, the size was reduced. While my workspace then was smaller than 1 GB and within the limit, it was still quite close to it. So I made further changes to the git history and cleaned more files. This way it should stay well below the limit for a long time.
Can I kindly ask you to run gc again on both my repos?
Thank you and kind regards,
Hi Michael,
Of course! I ran a git gc on the repos and they both have a smaller size now.
Do you see the updated sizes on your end?
Thank you again! All good now!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.