Hi I try to login to my account and during login I type the correct Credentials but I am asked to change my password. The problem is I am not receiving an email. Am i blacklisted or something?
Hi @Giorgos Rogkakos ,
Welcome to the Community! I recommend to read this article:https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/kb/email-notifications-not-working/
If this doesn't work you can open a Support ticket (as also described in the article) here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Hi @Giorgos Rogkakos
Welcome to the community.
It seems that our email is bouncing back, I've removed your email from the our suppression's list, could you try it again?
Regards,Mark C
It’s not the email of that account, I wrote from this account because there was no other way. Do you want me to send you the email address that has the issue?
Could you share your Bitbucket Cloud username instead?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.