Hi there,
I'm trying to make a dashboard's custom JQL table that shows a list of recent issues where the user is tagged in a comment.
I set the filter to "updatedDate > startOfWeek(-14d) and comment ~ currentuser()" but the dashboard is only showing comments that tagged me and not the user viewing the table. Is there a way to make sure the table is dynamically updated to whichever user is currently logged in and not just the creator of the table?
I also made a saved filter with the same information and when people view the filter it properly shows them their own comment activity, but when I use that saved filter as part of the chart it still only shows my information instead of their own.
What am I doing wrong?
(As another question, is there a way to filter for comments where they're tagged, the filter involved shows them all comments they're involved in.)
Thank you!