Hi! is there a way to set a rule to close a ticket after a customer doesn't respond or give feedback on after several days?
Hi Britney, welcome to the community.
Sure, there are actually several ways to do it. The way I like to set it up is by defining an SLA that starts once status changes to Waiting for customer. Then an automation can be set up that triggers as the SLA is breached or about to be breached. As the clock is ticking down you can have an automation write public comments to the ticket as an reminder for the customer. Once the SLA is breached, an automation simply changes the status to the resolved status or whatever workflow status you have defined.
Hi @Britney
Welcome to the community.
See this rule as an example.
Hi David, thank you so much for the welcome! I will try this for sure.
Hi Marc, thank you so much for the welcome! I will try this for sure.
Please accept my answer as a solution, if my answer helped to solve your request.
This will help other community member trying to solve the same.
P.S. If the answer is very valuable to you, please share some kudos.
Hi, David could you share a screenshot of what the SLA would look like for this? I've added the "waiting for customer" status into our workflow but now I'm trying to create a new sla.
I've created the SLA (yayyy!) now here's the rule..do I need to create a separate rule to close the ticket when the SLA breaches?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.