I would like to add watchers to sub-tasks and stories based on my component selection, and would like to achieve this in the following scenarios:
Scenario 1: I am using a manually triggered rule (see screenshot) to create sub-tasks and remove myself as a watcher of those sub-tasks. This rule copies components from the Story to the new sub-task. I would like to add watchers based on component selection: Component A / assign Watcher X, Component B / Assign Watcher Y.
Scenario 2: Component selection is made to the Story AFTER the manually triggered sub-task creation. I have a separate rule that mirrors this component selection to the sub-task. Just like scenario 1, I would like to add watchers based on component selection: Component A / assign Watcher X, Component B / Assign watcher Y.
Can someone point me in the right direction? I can get it to work as a separate rule at the Story level, but the same rule details applied to this manually triggered sub-task creation fail.
@Bill Sheboy- you helped removing me as a watcher in a separate thread, and thought you might be able to assist here as well. Thanks in advance.
