Hello Support
I have recently used BFG to reduce the size of my * repo to less than 1GB. I would be grateful if you would run server side garbage collection to reduce the size on Bitbucket cloud.
Many thanks
Hi @Jim Leslie ,
Welcome to the community !!
I have requested Atlassian support for the assistance on this. An Atlassian Support Engineer will review the post and respond on this thread within 2 business days.
Hi @Jim Leslie
I've just executed a gc against the repository - it reduced from 2.6GB > 570mb.
Your workspace is now only 590mb in size, so will not be affected by the 1GB limit enforcement on April 28th if the size is kept in check.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Thanks Rilwan!
Thank you Ben! All looks good to me now too.
Cheers
Jim
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.