Hi
We are using Jira product discovery to plan out high level roadmaps.
We have also recently upgraded to Jira premium which has given us access to Jira plans. I hope to use this to show lower level plans at epic level.
I'm worried that if I start to use Jira plans, I will have to maintain two sets of dates. For example, if I have to move the date of an epic or an initiate in a plan, I then need to go back into Jira product discovery and move the idea to match this updated date. This creates two things I need to maintain and these can easily fall out of sync.
If Jira product discovery or a Jira plan is updated, can it this then influence the other tool?
It feels like I can't be the only one with this issue and I am fundamentally missing a principle of how this these two tools should work together?
Thanks