Hi there!
We’ve been using Jira Service Management for various business needs for almost a year now. In my role, I mainly work with a project dedicated to our IT help desk. I have a solid understanding of how our help desk project works since I spend most of my day in it. I’m familiar with how workflows, queues, and the automation's are set up, and I can explain how they connect to our schema to pull relevant information on the end user. However, that’s about the extent of my knowledge.
Our entire Atlassian organization is managed by one person, which can be overwhelming at times - especially now that more departments are starting to use JSM for their own needs and need help getting started. Recently, I was asked to look into Atlassian certifications so I can assist more effectively. I’ve been exploring the available certifications, but I’m a bit unsure of where to start.
I’ve considered the ACP-420 certification, but I’m worried it might be too advanced for me at this stage. I also completed the ACA-910 courses, but I found it a bit too niche, focusing mainly on IT, which might not help me support projects outside of IT. Has anyone else been in a similar situation or have any advice on where to start? I’d really appreciate any guidance!