We are a development organization mainly dependent on the git and pipeline services provided by the Bitbucket. However, it becomes more and more difficult to monitor the activities of a particular repositories or as a whole. Basically, I have two questions:
- I want to monitor only the logs of all the organization's repository activities (Eg. who created the PR, who reviewed the PR, etc....) but not the entire logs of Bitbucket (Basically, I want to customize the information that is being logged).
- Also, is there any way to log the activities in repository level with the same fields mentioned in point 1?
Also, have explored the possibilities of enabling Atlassian Guard with respect to Bitbucket but it also sends some of the confidential data stored in the Jira, and other Atlassian products which we wish not to be exported. We just want to export only the Bitbucket audit logs (Eg. who created the PR, who approved the PR, who made commits, etc.). Please advise on the possible ways to enable this feature.