I am an instructor and use Bitbucket for my class. My standard procedure is to give all my students read access to my repository so they can fork the starter code for an assignement. Then they invite me to view their own repository. This has always worked in the past. This time, I did the same thing. The student accepted the invite, were able to see my workspace in order to fork the project into their workspace. But when they went to invite me, about 3/4 of the students were unable to see my email address or user name on the invite drop down. They also could not see it on the Add user dialog. SOME of the student could do it though. I can't see any difference in the way they were added to my repository. I also noticed that a group was automatically created for them in my workspace, and all of the students are in it with the correct email addresses. So why can they get to my workspace to fork the repository but they can't invite me to see theirs? This has always worked in the past. Thanks!