Hi Atlassian team and community,
I’d like to use the workspace ID "mosys" for an active project.
I'm very sure that I originally created this workspace a while ago when I was testing Bitbucket with multiple accounts.
Back then, during a switch to a new account, I wasn’t able to reassign or reuse the workspace name, and I assumed it was temporarily blocked.
As a workaround, I created another workspace called "dimosys" and moved on due to time pressure.
Now I’ve returned to the project and want to consolidate everything under the original name "mosys", but I still cannot rename the workspace or claim that ID.
Accessing https://bitbucket.org/mosys shows a nearly empty or inactive workspace that I can't manage.
I strongly believe that the "mosys" workspace is still linked to one of my old email addresses.
Would it be possible to:
Check which email address is linked to "mosys" (even in masked form like ac**nt@dom**n.tld), or
Confirm whether the workspace still belongs to me under another account?
That would help me a lot in reclaiming or at least understanding the ownership of this workspace.
Thanks in advance for any assistance!
— Dirk Moll