Hello!I have a jql filter that checks whether a user is a value of a multi user picker custom field. for some reason the filter consider the user as a value even if it's not, which cause issues in the filter. What can I do?
Hi @momo adc
Welcome to the community.
On asking a question on a filter, show the JQL of the filter.
What is the outcome and how is that not as expected?
The filter is a quick filter in a board, it suppose to show the user an issue under in review status if the user is a reviewer (also a custom field) and not under "reviewed by" field.
The jql: "cf[118030] (reviewer) = <user> AND status = in review AND NOT "reviewed by" = <user>"It doesn't show the issue even if the JQL should be correct, I believe its because of the reviewed by field, because without this part in the JQL, it does show the issue under the filter.
HI @momo adc
What if you refrase the JQL to:
cf[118030] (reviewer) = <user> AND status = "in review" AND "reviewed by" != <user>
I tried it already, still doesn't work.
Also thank you for the help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.